Saturday, September 15, 2012

Benefit Powderflage - $10 at Ulta Today Only!


If you were devastated by the rumors that the Benefit Powderflage Powder Concealer set was discontinued, then stop reading and run to your nearest Ulta immediately. Ulta has Powderflage for $10 (reg. $28) today only as part of their 21 Days Beauty sale! The limit is 2 per customer.
I picked one up, because I have heard rave reviews on YouTube. It is supposed to make a great setting powder for your under eye concealer. I found the last one in my store. The woman working at Ulta told me that the store didn't get very many, and it's not a product they usually carry. It might be worth calling ahead to make sure your store has a few in stock.
Don't get too attached though if you like this product.  It's no longer available on the Benefit website.

No comments:

Post a Comment