Sunday, September 30, 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Bellini

Today I'm going to show you my new favorite lipgloss.  I know I have spent a lot of time talking about how much I dislike lipgloss.  Your hair gets stuck in it, it's sticky... I can go on and on, but I have been loving nude lips recently.  Seriously, this gloss looks GORGEOUS over nude lipstick.
This is the Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Bellini.   

The black quilted top is gorgeous.  The gloss isn't sticky.  It goes on very smooth and creamy.  It smells like vanilla extract.  I just love it.
It has a sponge-tipped applicator.  It's not the typical doe-foot applicator.  It's kind of a pinched applicator, so it is thin on the sides (shown) and flat on the two other sides. 

This is a gorgeous, somewhat sheer peachy gloss.  Like I said before, it looks gorgeous over a nude lipstick.   

Do you own this gloss?  What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment