I am going to start posting my monthly favorites at the end of every month. I use some of these products daily. Some of the products are items that I have rediscovered, and I am loving.
Here are my favorite products for August.
- Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil ($7.49 at Walgreens and CVS) - I actually use this bronzer as a blush/highlight during the summer. It gives my skin a gorgeous, natural glow. It makes my pale skin look bright and healthy. It does have small flecks of glitter, but I don't find it to be noticeable on my cheeks.
- Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki ($9 at Walmart) - I rediscovered this highlighter when I compared it to The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer. I actually really like it! Depending on the blush that I am wearing, I now feel like I need to wear a highlighter or my skin looks dull. I have been reaching for this A LOT! It's slightly more golden than the Mary-Lou Manizer, and I like that for the summer.
- Real Techniques Blush Brush ($8.99 at Ulta) - I really like the Real Techniques brushes that I have. In fact, I am planning to go buy a few of their other brushes today at Ulta. The brushes are very soft, and they are not too dense. I like this blush brush for my highly pigmented blushes. Since it's very fluffy, it is really easy to blend out blush.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener ($6.94 on Target's website) - This is a product that I have been using almost daily for months and months. I love that it's not thick in consistency, so it blends easily. This completely brightens my under eye area. Someone that I work with commented that I always look well rested, and it is because of this concealer! It lasts a long time, but I already have a back up!
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Porcelain Pink ($4.99 at Target) - I have been loving this color! It's a Pearl finish. I feel like it's such a great summer lipstick. I like Revlon lipsticks because they are smooth and light on your lips, and they don't really have a smell to them.
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Toasted ($6 - Click here for my post on the UD vintage shadow sale) - Even before I bought the Urban Decay vintage eyeshadow single, I was using Toasted in my Naked palette almost daily. I just think it is a beautiful, wearable color. Plus, Urban Decay eyeshadows are great quality, so they are very easy to apply in a hurry.
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon eyeshadow in Brulee ($1.99 at CVS and Walgreens) - This makes such a great highlight. It's very natural for the summer, and I use this almost daily.
|Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil, Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki, Urban Decay in Toasted, Wet n Wild shadow in Brulee, Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Porcelain Pink|