Sunday, September 2, 2012

August 2012 - Favorite Beauty Products


I am going to start posting my monthly favorites at the end of every month.  I use some of these products daily.  Some of the products are items that I have rediscovered, and I am loving. 

Here are my favorite products for August. 
  • Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil ($7.49 at Walgreens and CVS) -  I actually use this bronzer as a blush/highlight during the summer.  It gives my skin a gorgeous, natural glow.  It makes my pale skin look bright and healthy.  It does have small flecks of glitter, but I don't find it to be noticeable on my cheeks.
  • Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki ($9 at Walmart) -  I rediscovered this highlighter when I compared it to The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer.  I actually really like it!  Depending on the blush that I am wearing, I now feel like I need to wear a highlighter or my skin looks dull.  I have been reaching for this A LOT!  It's slightly more golden than the Mary-Lou Manizer, and I like that for the summer.
  • Real Techniques Blush Brush ($8.99 at Ulta) -  I really like the Real Techniques brushes that I have.  In fact, I am planning to go buy a few of their other brushes today at Ulta.  The brushes are very soft, and they are not too dense.  I like this blush brush for my highly pigmented blushes.  Since it's very fluffy, it is really easy to blend out blush.
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener ($6.94 on Target's website) -  This is a product that I have been using almost daily for months and months.  I love that it's not thick in consistency, so it blends easily.  This completely brightens my under eye area.  Someone that I work with commented that I always look well rested, and it is because of this concealer!  It lasts a long time, but I already have a back up! 
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Porcelain Pink ($4.99 at Target) -  I have been loving this color!  It's a Pearl finish.  I feel like it's such a great summer lipstick.  I like Revlon lipsticks because they are smooth and light on your lips, and they don't really have a smell to them. 
  • Wet n Wild ColorIcon eyeshadow in Brulee ($1.99 at CVS and Walgreens) -  This makes such a great highlight.  It's very natural for the summer, and I use this almost daily.
Milani Baked Bronzer in Soleil, Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki, Urban Decay in Toasted, Wet n Wild shadow in Brulee, Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Porcelain Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment