Friday, September 21, 2012

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser

In my last post, I shared my secret for flawless foundation application.  Today I'm going to share my secret to looking like you have gotten a full night of sleep, even when you haven't. 

I bought the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Brightener soon after it came out. I don't have a huge problem with dark circles, but there are days when I feel like my eyes could use a little extra help. I first realized how great this product is when one of my co-workers told me I never look tired. I have a little boy who is almost two, which means I am definitely not well rested!

A few days ago, I skipped my Maybelline Brightener and used concealer instead. When I got home from a full day of work and looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe how dark and dull my eyes looked. I thought maybe I just didn't get enough sleep the night before, so I did the same thing the next morning. Same results. My eyes looked tired and it made my entire face look dull. I once again realized what a huge difference this product makes! Today when I got home from work, my eyes looked bright and well rested. I couldn't believe what a difference this one product makes!

It claims to be a treatment concealer that "instantly erases" dark circles and fine lines and visibly diminishes puffiness.  Here is the back of the packaging.
The Brightener has pink undertones to brighten darkness, and it really does a great job brightening the area under your eyes. I have realized that this makes a huge difference in how my entire face looks. Without this, I feel like the rest of my face looks dull and tired.

It has a sponge applicator, and you twist the top to push the product through the sponge.

After I apply my foundation, I use the sponge to apply this under my eyes and I tap it in. I don't set it with powder and it stays all day. It doesn't accentuate or settle into my fine lines, although I don't have much of a problem with fine lines and wrinkles yet.  It is very light-weight and easy to blend.

I have already purchased a back-up for when I run out. I will not make the mistake of going without this Brightener again!

No comments:

Post a Comment