Saturday, September 22, 2012

theBalm Nude 'Tude Eyeshadow Palette


Today I will be showing you my Nude 'tude Eyeshadow Palette from theBalm Cosmetics.  It's available on theBalm's website for $36.  It has also been featured on HauteLook for $18, which is half the price.  I picked mine up on HauteLook a few months ago.

Nude 'Tude has the same sturdy (I want to call it cardboard) packaging that a lot of theBalm blushes, bronzers and eye shadows come in.
The back of the palette shows all of the eyeshadow shades and color names.
 The palette comes in a sleeve.
The is the "Feeling Naughty" version of the palette.  The "Feeling Nice" version doesn't have the girls on the inside.  It has a small, double-ended eyeshadow brush, but I prefer to use a fluffier, softer brush.
Here are close ups of the eyeshadows.
 
These swatches have been applied with a make-up brush. 
theBalm Cosmetics Nude 'Tude Palette:  Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, Sleek
The darker colors proved to be very difficult to swatch.  I typically use my finger to do swatches, and this is what I ended up with.  They applied much smoother with a brush.
theBalm Cosmetics Nude 'Tude Palette:  Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, Sleek
This is a nice selection of colors, but for some reason, I never reach for this palette.  I probably wouldn't rebuy it, because I think there are better eyeshadow palettes out there.  I love theBalm's face products, but I'm not sold on their eyeshadows yet. 


If you are interested in the Balm products, here are some other posts on theBalm cosmetics:

No comments:

Post a Comment