Monday, September 10, 2012

Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette - Now Available Online!



I have been obsessed with my Urban Decay eyeshadows recently!  I was really disappointed that they only sold their Build Your Own Palette that held six eyeshadows for a short time.  I went to check the Urban Decay Vintage Eyeshadow sale today, and I saw that Urban Decay has two new Build Your Own Palette eyeshadow palettes available on their website!   

Each new Build Your Own Palette can hold four eyeshadows, and it comes with one eyeshadow.  These retail for $18, which is the cost of the eyeshadow that comes in the palette.  

I had a coupon from a recent purchase for $5 off a $10 purchase, so I used it towards the purchase the Rock palette.  That coupon can be combined with free USPS shipping on any Holiday Product until September 16th.  I paid $13, plus tax for this palette.
Urban Decay Build You Own Palette with Rock eyeshadow
Urban Decay Build You Own Palette with Melt eyeshadow
Even though it might be a disaster, I think I might try to depot a few of my Vintage eyeshadows to put in this palette.  If you are interested, I can do an update blog post to let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment