Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink and Mellow Wine


What could be better than a highly pigmented, good quality blush that's only $2.99?!

I have been LOVING the Wet n Wild Color Icon blush lately!  I purchased two shades - Pearlescent Pink and Mellow Wine.
Pearlescent Pink, Mellow Wine


Both shades are highly pigmented and have excellent color payoff.  I originally though Pearlescent Pink would be my summer shade and Mellow Wine would be a darker, winter shade, but I've been wearing Mellow Wine a lot this summer!

They are very easy to apply!  I can lightly tap my brush in Mellow Wine to get a nice pop of color on my cheeks.  I don't have to build up these blushes at all to get the color I am looking for! 

My biggest complaint about the Wet n Wild blush is the packaging.  I wish they didn't include the large brushes that take up so much space. Also, the clear top seems flimsy, like it would crack or fall off easily.

These are heavy swatches:  Mellow Wine on the left and Pearlescent Pink on the right.  Unlike Mellow Wine, Pearlescent Pink has gold flecks in it.  I don't think it's noticeable on your cheeks once it's applied.  It just gives off a nice sheen.

I will definitely repurchase these blushes once I use them up, especially Mellow Wine!  They are only $2.99, and they come with a lot of product (.14 oz.).  They are practically effortless to apply and they give a nice pop of color, so I can apply them quickly and easily in the morning!  I tend to grab them when I am in a hurry and don't have time to play around with my make-up.  They are easy, reliable blushes, and I would highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment