Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sleek Blush in Pomegranate - Possible Dupe?

Just a few days ago, I mentioned in my Sleek Blush Haul & Swatches post that I didn't own a color like Pomegranate.  I have take that back, because I now realized that I have a Milani blush that is very similar.  When I say this is a possible dupe, I don't mean it's exactly the same.  I just mean that they have a very similar look on my cheeks.
 This is the Sleek blush in Pomegranate and the Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino.

Sleek blush in Pomegranate, Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino

Pomegranate has a bit more berry, while Red Vino has a bit more red.  Pomegranate does have some shimmer, but Milani has more obvious glitter in it.  I love Milani Baked Blush, even though it has glitter.  I think it gives a gorgeous glow.  When they are sheered out on my cheeks, I think they have a very similar effect.
Sleek blush in Pomegranate, Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
Pomegranate is more pigmented, so I barely tap my brush in this blush once and blend well.  I think most baked products require a little more work to build up the color, but Milani's baked products are a bit softer and less dry than most baked products that I have tried.


Have you tried either of these blushes?  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment