Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 2012 - Favorite Beauty Products

It's already time for monthly favorites again! Here are a few of the stand out products that I have been using this month.
  • Revlon PhotoReady Bronzed & Chic Bronzer ($12.99 at drugstores) - This has been my new favorite contour.  I swirl all four colors together, concentrating more on the lighter shades.  I have a full review of this bronzer coming, but I had to include it in my favorites because I have been using it almost daily. 
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in Light ($6 & only available at Walmart) - This has been one of my two favorite concealers for a long while.  I use my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser under my eyes, and I use Glamoflauge to cover imperfections on my face.  The color must run light, because it was too light for me during the summer.  It's very creamy and easy to blend.  I have started using my Sedona Lace  brushes to apply it, and it works great!
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr eyeshadow in Gold Shimmer ($6.99 at drugstores) - I'm surprised that I love Gold Shimmer as much as I do, but this color has been great this month!  I use my Color Tattoos as an eyeshadow base.  I can use the same powder eyeshadow with a different Color Tattoo to achieve an entirely different look.  I have been using Gold Shimmer to brighten up my eye looks.  It's an easy choice when I'm in a hurry.
  • Physicians Formula eyeliner in Black from the Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio ($11.99 at drugstores) - This was a surprise to me.  I picked these up during a CVS sale, and I can't wait to buy more.  This eyeliner stays ALL day.  I was trying to find a new liner that wouldn't smudge, because I hate to come home from work with eyeliner smudged under my eyes.  I haven't used another eyeliner since I purchased this, because it stays put all day. 

  • Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee ($7.49 at drugstores) - This has been my favorite nude lip during September.  Since I've been trying more lipsticks, I now understand why everyone went crazy over the Revlon Lip Butters when they first came out.  They feel moisturizing, and they color payoff is really great.  Creme Brulee is a perfect nude, and it's effortless to apply. 
Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light, Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee, Physicians Formula Eyeliner in Black, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Shimmer, Revlon PhotoReady Bronzer
What were your September favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment