Sunday, August 12, 2012

eos Hand Lotion - $0.49 each after coupon!

A few weeks ago, I bought some eos lip balms during a sale at Walgreens. The lip balms had coupons on them for $2 off an eos hand lotion.

At the time, the hand lotions were $4.39 for 1.5 fl. oz., so I decided to wait to use the coupons until they were on sale.

I stopped by Walgreens today, and they had the eos hand lotions on sale for $2.49! That means they were $0.49 each after the coupon! I decided to pick up one of each scent. The two lotion on the left is Everyday and Berry Blossom is on the right.

Everyday is nice, light scent that seems to have a hint of cucumber. Berry Blossom is a much heavier, perfumed scent. I think Everyday will be my favorite, because it smells so fresh.



If you were holding on to your eos lotion coupons, now might be the time to use them at Walgreens!

No comments:

Post a Comment