Sunday, October 28, 2012

Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss

I picked up one of the new Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine Lip Glosses in Luminous Latte.  I chose a neutral color.  Some of the lip glosses looked like they had a lot of glitter, and this one doesn't have any glitter.  I like that this line has that option.

I found it in a special display at CVS.  It was hidden in a special display above the locked frangrances.
I am a fan of the packaging.  It doesn't have writing all over it.  It really looks nice and classic. 

An added bonus:  The lipgloss smells like candy! 
The applicator is sponge-tipped and slightly tappered. 
This gloss has quite a bit of color, and it's pretty opaque!  I typically don't wear a gloss by itself, but this lip gloss has enough pigment to give a glossy, nude lip appearance.  I don't find it to be sticky at all, but it feels heavier than most of my lip glosses.  
I would be interested to see if the brighter colors are as pigmented as this nude, but I'm very happy with this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment