Thursday, October 4, 2012

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Nude Eyes

Yesterday, I blogged about my new favorite eyeliners.  I showed the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Trio for Smokey Eyes.  If you want my full review, click HERE.  

Today I am going to show you the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Trio for Nude Eyes.

These are basic, twist-up eyeliners.  They have a built-in sharpener, if you prefer a very precise line.
Black, Pewter, Champagne
Pewter and Black are two of my favorites of the set, but Champagne is a very wearable, lighter shade. 
Nude Eyes Set: Champagne, Pewter, Black
If you are looking for a long-lasting, affordable eyeliner, you should definitely check these out.  They also come in other colors that are made to compliment brown eyes, blue eyes, green eyes, etc.  There should be a set to please everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment