Monday, October 8, 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure on CLEARANCE at Walgreens!

A month or so ago, I bought two Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes at Walgreens.  I want to say they were on sale 2/$10, but I can't remember for sure.  I think they are great!  They dry really fast, and I can definitely get away with only one coat of nail polish.  The best part about this nail polish is that it hasn't dyed my toe nails, even though I left a dark brown/red color on them for weeks (I repainted a few times though)! 

Today I went to Walgreen and found that the entire Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure collection was on clearance!

They were $1.89 each at one Walgreens near me and $1.99 at another store.  That's 75% off!  I picked up some colors that I was interested in, and then went to another store to buy some fun colors so I can start playing around with nail art.

Here are the colors I initially picked up.
Wine Not, Commander in Chic, Peachy Keen, Gray by Gray, Red Zin
And a few more...
Pedal to the Metal, Bittersweet, Gilty Pleasure, Frutti Petutie

No comments:

Post a Comment