Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in Milk Chocolate

Ooops, I splurged.  I have wanted the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer for a long time.  I have heard that it is an amazing matte bronzer and it makes a great contour, because it doesn't look muddy.  Plus it smells like chocolate!  When I received a Sephora gift card, I decided to finally give this popular bronzer a try.
I chose Milk Chocolate, because I figured the original Chocolate Soleil would be too dark for my fair skin.
Here's a picture of the back of the box.
The packaging is really nice.  It matches the high end price of $29!
Now I understand what all of the hype was about.  It really is a beautiful bronzer.  I never used an all over bronzer on my face, but this gives my skin just a touch of color.  I feel like it makes me look more healthy, since I always look so pale during the winter.

I LOVE to apply it all over my face, especially because it smells like hot chocolate.  It's very pleasant, and it makes me look forward to using this product every morning.
The full size Too Face Chocolate Soleil has .35 oz of product, but a little bit goes a long way. It doesn't take much to give my entire face a touch of color.
Here is a comparison of the original Chocolate Soleil from the Sephora "In The Glow" set and Milk Chocolate. 
In the pan, they don't look too terribly different, but you can see in the swatch, Milk Chocolate is significantly lighter than the original Chocolate Soleil. 
I'm sold.  I looooooove this bronzer.  As an all-over bronzer, it gives me just a bit more color, and I love it.  I also love to put it on in the morning, because the smell is AMAZING.  Even though I hate the price, I will probably repurchase this if I even run out.

1 comment:

  1. I have been eyeing this product but I don't dig the price! Though, I am so fair that I have never found a bronzer that works. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete