Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio in Smokey Eyes

As I mentioned in my September favorites, I have a new favorite eyeliner.   It's the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio.  This set is Smokey Eyes.  I went back and bought the Nude Eyes set this week, so I will be sharing the swatches for that set with you tomorrow. 
 
I was looking for a new eyeliner that would not be smudged under my eyes by the end of the day. This eyeliner has been great.  It stays in place ALL day.  No more rushing home from work to clean up the eyeliner that has made its way under my eyes.  This eyeliner doesn't budge.

The downside... it requires make-up remover to get this eyeliner completely off.  However, I would rather use make-up remover to take it off than look like a raccoon by the end of the day!

I typically use a pencil eyeliner that needs to be sharpened, but I really like these.  They include a built-in sharpener, if you want a very precise line.

Each set comes with 3 eyeliners.  The Smokey Eyes set comes with Black, Charcoal, and Silver.  Black and Charcoal are perfect for my daily eyeliner, but I will rarely use Silver by itself.

As you can see, the liners do have shimmer in them, but I don't really notice it.
Smokey Eyes Set:  Black, Charcoal, Silver
These are high-quality eyeliners that stay put all day long, AND they are very affordable. I originally picked them up during a sale at CVS. They were $10.99, plus I received $7 in ExtraBucks to spend on my next purchase.  I went back to purchase the Nude Eyes set this week, because once again, they are $10.99, plus you receive $7 in ExtraBucks when you spend $10 on Physicians Formula cosmetics.  This means they are around $4 after ExtraBucks, which is a great deal for 3 long-lasting eyeliners!

No comments:

Post a Comment