Saturday, August 11, 2012

Make-Up at Big Lots - What's available in my store

Today I made a trip to Big Lots to check out their make-up selection.

Here are a few items I found...

L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara in Soft Black - $4
Physicians Formula Pressed Bronzers in various shades- $4
Physicians Formula Pressed Foundation in Translucent Medium - $4
There was a lot of new Revlon items.  I didn't get a picture of the smokey eye pencils.  I think they were $2.80.

Revlon Pure Confection Highlighting Face Powder - $4
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Balm - $2.  I think these were limited edition.  The 3 colors looked pink, orange and glittery blue.  I'm not sure of the actual shade names.
Revlon Custom Eyes Shadow & Liner - $4
Hope this helps give you an idea of what to be looking for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment