Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Boots No. 7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion

Thanks to Emily from Beauty Broadcast, I recently discovered this amazing dupe for Benefit High Beam!

This is the Boots No. 7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion.  It can be found at Target for $12.99 for 30 ml/1 fl. oz.  Although I don't have Benefit High Beam to do a full comparison (it is $26 for .45oz!), High Lights is supposed to be a great dupe.
High Lights has a pump, which makes it very easy to apply.  However, it's easy to pump out too much product if you plan to apply it as a highlight instead of applying it all over your face or mixing it with foundation. 
I think this was designed to be more of a full face illuminator, than a highlight.  It comes with a lot of product.  I think it would last nearly forever if you only use a little bit every day. 


It has a pink tint, like Benefit's High Beam.  I like that it can be mixed with your foundation to brighten your entire face.  There are some days when I feel like my skin looks dull, but this illuminating lotion brightens my face right up.

I also like to put this on before I put on a powder highlight.  I think it helps my powder highlight to stay in place all day. 
 As you begin to sheer it out, it has a gorgeous pearly sheen to it.
 When it is fully sheered out, it give your skin a nice, healthy glow.

Since I love to compare products, here it is next to two other highlighters that I recently blogged about.

From left to right, I have swatched the Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in Tiki, The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer, and Boots No 7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion.  As you can see, High Lights is more of a pinky highlight, while the others are more bronze and honey colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment