Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last Day for a Great Revlon Lip Deal at CVS

Today is the last day to get the Revlon lip product deal at CVS!  If you purchase a Revlon Colorburst, Moondrops, Just Bitten, or Super Lustrous lip product for $6.49, you will receive $4 in ExtraBucks to use toward you next purchase.  The limit is 4, so you can buy 4 lip products for $25.96 and get $16 in ExtraBucks back.  That is like paying $2.49 each!

I picked up two items.  I paid $12.98, plus tax and received $8 ExtraBucks.  I think I will use the $8 to buy two more lip products today.  Then I will pay $4.98 and get $8 back!

The two items I purchased were a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Precious and a Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Champagne on Ice.

I know in my original review of the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, I said that they stained my lips a bright pink color.  I haven't experienced that with Precious.

I am planning to do some comparison swatches with the other Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in my collection.  I also am planning to do comparison swatches of the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Precious and Charm, so check back soon for these posts.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment