Thursday, August 30, 2012

Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattoo 24 hr Eyeshadow in Barely Beige

In my original post on the Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattoo 24 hr Eyeshadows, I swatches three of the four new Color Tattoo Eyeshadows.  I finally found the shade Barely Beige at Walgreens!  This is part of the Limited Edition Fashion Week line.  Some of the Walgreens stores around me had a smaller version of the Fashion Week display that didn't include the Color Tattoos.  I went to 4 different Walgreens in the last 2 days before I finally found Barely Beige!
Here is a comparison of Too Cool from the permanent collection and Barely Beige.

Barely Beige is a creamier formula than Too Cool (maybe because it's newer?).  
Too Cool, Barely Beige
I now understand why it has been the first shade to sell out everywhere I look.  So far, I am loving Barely Beige.  It's a gorgeous champagne color.  Too Cool is too white for me to use daily.  I am considering picking up a back-up of Barely Beige (if I can find one), but I'm not sure how these creamy eyeshadows will hold up. 

I wish they would make Barely Beige part of the permanent collection, because it is so beautiful!
Too Cool, Barely Beige
 
If you can find the Maybelline Limited Edition Color Tattoo in Barely Beige, buy it!  I have been looking for mine for weeks, and I'm so glad I finally found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment