Sunday, July 29, 2012

CVS Summer Clearance - L'Oreal Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick in Naturally Nude

I picked up the L'Oreal Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum lipstick in Naturally Nude during the CVS Summer Beauty Clearance.  It was $2.75 (regularly $10.99) at 75% off! The clearance is still going on, but things have been picked over a lot!

First impression- I like that you can see the color of the lipstick through the top.  Hopefully that means fewer people have opened it before I bought it.   
According to L'Oreal's website, the center of the lipstick has a special Anti-Aging Serum containing ProXalyne, Collagen and other powerful ingredients.  The Anti-Aging Serum "instantly improves definition, fills surface lines, and creates fuller looking lips."  I did not buy this lipstick for the anti-aging properties, because I don't believe that an $11 lipstick can really do all of that... especially instantly.

I do find it to be a very moisturizing lipstick.  It doesn't feel as drying as most lipsticks tend to be.

One thing that I don't love about this lipstick (and most L'Oreal lipsticks for that matter) is that is has a strong "lipstick" smell. 


The color is a beautiful pinky nude.  Definitely more pink that I expected in a nude, but I think it works well with my skintone.

Bottom line:  Definitely worth checking out if you find it on clearance.  This is a discontinued item, but I think it is worth picking up if you find a deal on it like I did!

1 comment: