Sunday, July 1, 2012

Physicians Formula 3-in-1 Concealer - TRY ME FREE Peelie!

In case I didn't buy enough Physicians Formula concealer at CVS today, I also picked up this Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Concealer at Target today.  

Over the last few weeks, Target has had lots of Buy One Get One Free peelie coupons on their Physicians Formula cosmetics.  Today I notice that this 3-in-1 concealer had a Try Me Free after mail-in-rebate, so I had to pick it up.  In case you can't find the Try Me Free peelie, the actual cost is $8.99.  I got the shade Light + Light. 


This is a 3-in-1 product because it has cover cream, a cover stick, and a blend roller ball.

 

The cover cream has a doe-foot applicator.  The packaging states that it can be used on any imperfection and blends easily for lightweight, buildable coverage.  


The packaging says the Light Stick can be used on any imperfection for line-smoothing, fuller coverage. 


Lastly, you are supposed to use the roller to blend out the concealer.


 Here are the swatches.  Light Stick is on the top and Light Cream is on the bottom.


 

Half on right has been blended with the roller (Light Cream on top.  Light Stick on bottom)


 Hmmm... just as I expected.  The roller traps the concealer in the edges, and I think it would be hard to clean out.  I probably won't use it for actual application.  I think the warmth of your fingers does a better job blending out a concealer, but if you don't like to use your hands for make-up application, this might work well for you.


  
What do you think?  Will you try this new 3-in-1 concealer?

No comments:

Post a Comment