Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Target July 2012 Summer Clearance - Updated 7/17/12

I know it's sad, but the Target summer clearance is something that I look forward to every year now that I have a little boy.  It got really bad last year... My little boy still has unopened toys in our basement that I bought to give him as gifts or to get out on a rainy day.

I stopped by Target this evening to pick up a few items, and of course I had to browse the toys to see if there were any deals I couldn't miss.  I will definitely going back on Thursday, because that seems to be the day that the Targets in my area mark everything down more.  

Here is an idea of what I saw today.  There is a lot more that's marked down, but hopefully this will give you an idea of some items to look out for. 

A lot of the summer toys have already been marked down, but not everything.  Bubbles, beach toys,shovels... mostly at 50% off.

Select Little Tikes toys were 30% off.  The last time I was there, the Little Tikes swing was also marked down, but it was gone this week.

Little Tikes Gas 'n Go Mower $17.xx
Little Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table $34.99
Little Tikes My First Slide $34.99
Small set of 3 bubbles 50% off - $0.49
15 piece sand toy set 50% off - $4.49
3 piece sand toy set 50% off - $0.99
Fisher Price iXL - 50% off
Fisher Price iXL Software - 50% off

Lots of Chuggington toys
Mini Magnetic Drawing Board 30% off - $2.08
Leap Frog Twinkle Twinkle Little Violet 30% off - $12.58
Leap Frog Tag Junior book - Winnie the Pooh 70% off - $3.28
Fisher Price My Dough 30% off - $2.02
Fisher Price My Dough Stamp 'n Store Roller 50% off - $3.49

Leap Frog Music Table 50% off - $19.99
Washcloth set 70% off - $1.48
LeapFrog Text & Learn 50% off - $9.98

1 comment: