Sunday, July 15, 2012

Big Lots Find - Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss

I am starting to love the beauty deals at Big Lots. I have also posted about the CoverGirl lashblast mascara that I picked up from Big Lots $1.20 each!  They also had Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss.  I picked up the Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss from Big Lots a few weeks ago, but since it's still available, I wanted to let you know the details!

As you know, Big Lots tends to get beauty products when colors that have been discontinued or the packaging changes.  I believe some of these colors have been discontinued, but one is still available through Ulta's website for $6.99.

I picked up four colors in Coffee Gleam, Glossy Rose, Nude Lustre and Life's a Peach.  


I actually had purchased Nude Lustre a few months ago from Target.  The only difference that I can tell is that the newer packaging for Nude Lustre (shown below) also has the French translation for the color.  You can see that compared to the other colors, the label on the bottom of the tube is slightly different. 


I was able to pick these up for $2 each!  


Here are the swatches.

Coffee Gleam, Glossy Rose, Nude Lustre, Life's a Peach
I really like the Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses.  They are very slightly tacky, but not sticky.  They feel thick and smooth on your lips and have a nice color payoff.  They can be worn alone or over a lipstick.  Nude Lustre is still my favorite, but I actually have Glossy Rose on right now.  The shine make my lips look full and soft.  They all have some shimmer to them, but I don't feel like I have glitter on my lips.  

At $2 each, they are definitely a steal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment